Welcome to All Saints in Big Sky
A Shared Ministry of the
Episcopal and Lutheran (ELCA) Churches
If you are a vacationer, a part-time resident, a seasonal worker, or a full-time community member, you are welcome to be a part of All Saints. Here you will discover Episcopalians, Lutherans, Methodists, Presbyterians, and others worshiping side by side and forming a unique faith community. Half of our worship services use liturgies from The Book of Common Prayer and half from various Lutheran worship resources, especially Evangelical Lutheran Worship. We want to celebrate the best of both traditions, knowing that we are stronger together than apart.
We are excited about doing ministry together. We invite you to join this wonderful journey, whether you are on vacation, or are a part-time or full-time resident. Join us when you can, keep this faith community in your prayers, support us as you are able, and invite others to join this unique venture in faith called All Saints in Big Sky.
General Schedule of Events (at the Big Sky Chapel):
- Worship Service - 9:30 am each Sunday
- Children's Church - 9:30 am the first and third Sunday of each month - children ages 5-10 will attend worship at 9:30. During the Reading and Sermon, they will leave and have their own age appropriate lessons & return to worship for communion and the rest of the service.
- Bible Study - Please refer to the Bible Study page on this website for updated information.
- AA Meeting - 5:30 pm each Tuesday - Big Sky Chapel, lower level.
- AA Meeting - 8:00 pm each Thursday - Big Sky Chapel, lower level.
- AA Meeting - 7:30 am each Saturday - Big Sky Chapel, lower level.
- Friday, October 11, 2013 - Saturday, October 12, 2013 - Growing in God's Field event with Presiding Bishop of the ELCA Mark Hanson - Helena, Montana.
- Friday, October 11, 2013 - Sunday, October 13, 2013 - Episcopal Diocese of Montana Convention - Bigfork, Montana.
- Sunday, October 27, 2013 - Reformation Sunday - Remembering Martin Luther and the Reformation. Wear RED!
- Sunday, November 3, 2013 - All Saints Sunday - A time for remembering those who are no longer with us.
- Sunday, November 10, 2013 - Veteran's Day Service - Honoring those who have served or currently are serving our country - Gen. Robert Scott will deliver the homily.
- Sunday, November 24, 2013 - Christ the King Sunday.
- Sundays, December 1, 8, 15, 22, 2013 - Sunday Advent Services - 9:30 am, Big Sky Chapel.
- Tuesday, December 24, 2013 - Christmas Eve Candlelight Service - 8:00 pm, Big Sky Chapel.
- Wednesday, December 25, 2013 - Christmas Day Service - 9:30 am, Big Sky Chapel.
All Saints in Big Sky
Promote Your Page Too
God is where God is supposed to be in our choices, struggles, and joy!