Welcome to All Saints in Big Sky
A Shared Ministry of the
Episcopal and Lutheran (ELCA) Churches
If you are a vacationer, a part-time resident, a seasonal worker, or a full-time community member, you are welcome to be a part of All Saints. Here you will discover Episcopalians, Lutherans, Methodists, Presbyterians, and others worshiping side by side and forming a unique faith community. Half of our worship services use liturgies from The Book of Common Prayer and half from various Lutheran worship resources, especially Evangelical Lutheran Worship. We want to celebrate the best of both traditions, knowing that we are stronger together than apart.
We are excited about doing ministry together. We invite you to join this wonderful journey, whether you are on vacation, or are a part-time or full-time resident. Join us when you can, keep this faith community in your prayers, support us as you are able, and invite others to join this unique venture in faith called All Saints in Big Sky.
- Sunday, July 6, 2014 - Outdoor Worship- 9:30
- Sunday, July 6, 2014 - CONNECTIONS Evening Worship- 5:15
- Tuesday, July 8, 2014 - Les Miserables at the Playmill in West Yellowstone - Pot Luck before the play
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014 - Women of Big Sky are invited to "Timeless SpiritualWisdom of the Medieval Mystics" - 2:30 pm - Contact Pr. Valerie to RSVP
- Sunday, August 3, 2014 - Outdoor Worship- 9:30
- Sunday, August 3, 2014 - CONNECTIONS Evening Worship- 5:15
- Sunday, August 10, 2014 - Pr. Jessica Crist, Bishop of the Montana Synod (ELCA) - will preach at the 9:30 am service
- Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat at the Playbill in West Yellowstone - Pot Luck before the play
- August 18-20, 2014 - All Saints trip to Butte
General Schedule of Events (at the Big Sky Chapel):
- Worship Service - 9:30 am each Sunday
- Children's Church - 9:30 am the first and third Sunday of each month - children ages 5-10 will attend worship at 9:30. During the Reading and Sermon, they will leave and have their own age appropriate lessons & return to worship for communion and the rest of the service.
- Bible Study - Please refer to the Bible Study page on this website for updated information.
- Family Friendly Worship - 5:15 - 6:00 the first Sunday of each month - The first Sunday of the each month we will be having evening worship that will give families with children the opportunity to give praise to God on their level.
- AA Meetings - Tuesdays @ 5:30 pm, Thursdays @ 8:00 pm, Saturdays @ 7:30 am - All meetings are in the Big Sky Chapel, lower level.
All Saints in Big Sky
Promote Your Page Too
God is where God is supposed to be in our choices, struggles, and joy!