Welcome to All Saints in Big Sky
A Shared Ministry of the
Episcopal and Lutheran (ELCA) Churches
If you are a vacationer, a part-time resident, a seasonal worker, or a full-time community member, you are welcome to be a part of All Saints. Here you will discover Episcopalians, Lutherans, Methodists, Presbyterians, and others worshiping side by side and forming a unique faith community. Half of our worship services use liturgies from The Book of Common Prayer and half from various Lutheran worship resources, especially Evangelical Lutheran Worship. We want to celebrate the best of both traditions, knowing that we are stronger together than apart.
We are excited about doing ministry together. We invite you to join this wonderful journey, whether you are on vacation, or are a part-time or full-time resident. Join us when you can, keep this faith community in your prayers, support us as you are able, and invite others to join this unique venture in faith called All Saints in Big Sky.
General Schedule of Events (at the Big Sky Chapel):
- Worship Service - 9:30 am each Sunday
- Children's Church - 9:30 am the first and third Sunday of each month - children ages 5-10 will attend worship at 9:30. During the Reading and Sermon, they will leave and have their own age appropriate lessons & return to worship for communion and the rest of the service.
- Bible Study - Please refer to the Bible Study page on this website for updated information.
- Friday, May 31, 2013 - Sunday, June 2, 2013 - ELCA MT Synod Assembly - Great Falls, Montana.
- Sunday, July 7, 2013 - 9:30 am - Outdoor Worship.
- Monday, July 22, 2013 - Tuesday, July 23, 2013 - Trip to Helena lead by Jeff Strickler - come for the day or overnight. (backup date is August 12-13).
- Monday, July 29, 2013 - 4:00 pm - Playmill Theatre (West Yellowstone) - Beauty and the Beast with potluch at Bill Warnock's.
- Sunday, August 4, 2013 - 9:30 am - Outdoor Worship.
- Wednesday, August 21, 2013 - 4:00 pm - Playmill Theatre (West Yellowstone) - Fiddler on the Roof with potluch at Bill Warnock's.
- Dates TBA - One Book All Saints - Manna and Mercy discussions via breakfast, coffee, dinners for eight, etc.
- Dates TBA - Dinners for Eight round two in July and August - Do you want to host one?
- Friday, October 11, 2013 - Saturday, October 12, 2013 - Growing in God's Field event with Presiding Bishop of the ELCA Mark Hanson - Helena, Montana.
- Friday, October 11, 2013 - Sunday, October 13, 2013 - Episcopal Diocese of Montana Convention - Bigfork, Montana.
All Saints in Big Sky
Promote Your Page Too
God is where God is supposed to be in our choices, struggles, and joy!