Welcome to All Saints in Big Sky
A Shared Ministry of the
Episcopal and Lutheran (ELCA) Churches
If you are a vacationer, a part-time resident, a seasonal worker, or a full-time community member, you are welcome to be a part of All Saints. Here you will discover Episcopalians, Lutherans, Methodists, Presbyterians, and others worshiping side by side and forming a unique faith community. Half of our worship services use liturgies from The Book of Common Prayer and half from various Lutheran worship resources, especially Evangelical Lutheran Worship. We want to celebrate the best of both traditions, knowing that we are stronger together than apart.
We are excited about doing ministry together. We invite you to join this wonderful journey, whether you are on vacation, or are a part-time or full-time resident. Join us when you can, keep this faith community in your prayers, support us as you are able, and invite others to join this unique venture in faith called All Saints in Big Sky.
- Sunday, December 7, 2014 - Connections Worship - 5:15 pm - St. Nicholas, Bishop of Myra, will visit and participate in the youth led Evening Worship. Sam Johnson, an All Saints' eighth grader will play the prelude and postlude. All are invited to bring children and grandchildren to celebrate the Feast of St. Nicholas.
- Wednesday, December 24, 2014 - 8:00 pm - Christmas Eve Lessons and Carols Candlelight Service
- Thursday, December 25, 2014 - 9:30 am - Christmas Day Eucharistic Worship
- Sunday, January 4, 2015 - Retirement Celebration for Pr. Darius Larsen during coffee hour.
- Tuesday, January 6, 2015 - Retirement Celebration for Pr. Darius Larsen at the resort in the evening - Time and place to be announced.
- Sunday, January 25, 2015 - 9:30 am Worship - Reaffirmation of Baptism and the Rite of Confirmation - Bishop Brookhart presiding.
General Schedule of Events (at the Big Sky Chapel):
- Worship Service - 9:30 am each Sunday
- Children's Church - 9:30 am the first and third Sunday of each month - children ages 5-10 will attend worship at 9:30. During the Reading and Sermon, they will leave and have their own age appropriate lessons & return to worship for communion and the rest of the service.
- Bible Study - Please refer to the Bible Study page on this website for updated information.
- Confirmation Classes - 6:00-7:30 pm - Will meet mostly on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays and the 1st Sunday of each month.
- Spark! Kindling Kids Faith - Kindergartners-3rd graders - 3:45-5:00 pm - Will meet 2nd and 4th Wednesdays.
- Family Friendly Worship - 5:15 - 6:00 the first Sunday of each month - The first Sunday of the each month we will be having evening worship that will give families with children the opportunity to give praise to God on their level.
- AA Meetings - Tuesdays @ 5:30 pm, Thursdays @ 8:00 pm, Saturdays @ 7:30 am - All meetings are in the Big Sky Chapel, lower level.
All Saints in Big Sky
Promote Your Page Too
God is where God is supposed to be in our choices, struggles, and joy!